Call Us Now » (817) 453-5858
People from all walks of life in the Mansfield, Grand Prairie, & Arlington, TX area participate at Gracie Barra Mansfield—from doctors and professors to people of government to retirees, to business people and clergy, from artists, students, and parents raising children.
We have found overall in our research that the variety of people in Mansfield who participate at Gracie Barra Mansfield are those who deem life as an ongoing opportunity:
- They are people who not satisfied with reaching a typical plateau—they see life as an opportunity to keep learning, growing, and becoming a better person. Their interests may range from self-confidence, discipline, self-control, fitness, to a hobby, and of course, all out fun.
- They are people who have an elevated interest in influencing the path of their lives.
- Others are just simply curious. They like what they see and hear from their friends, their colleagues, and family; and they want to find out about it for themselves.
- Others are interested in granting themselves a certain advantage or edge in life.
- They are people interested in living life fully with values and morals. They are the ones who look to make the right choices and are pursuing what is important to them.
Children and Teens
Children and Teens starting at 4 years old will have the opportunity to create a breakthrough in their ability to:
- Defend themselves and others in real life scenarios.
- Handle peer pressure effectively and make their own choices.
- Understand that rules and agreements are way to have life work.
- Face with courage, confidence, and competence the risks and challenges of life.
- Create, develop, and execute excellence in school and in the areas of life that are important to them
- Actually realize themselves as someone who makes a difference in their family, school, community, and world.
- Learn the meaning and value of responsibility, integrity, and respect.
- Have an appreciation for their families and the people in their lives.
Benefits of Being a Gracie Barra Student
Gracie Barra Mansfield has uniquely designed programs to bring around positive and lasting changes in the quality of your life. Through Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) these changes are the direct source for a new and exclusive kind of freedom and power—the freedom to be totally at ease in no matter what the circumstance.
In research, Champion students report positive results in the following areas:
- The quality of their fitness through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
- The confidence in which they carry out their lives.
- The level of their personal productivity and motivation.
- The realization of the difference they make.
- The amount of which they enjoy their lives.
Participants overwhelmingly state that their participation at Gracie Barra in the Mansfield & Arlington, Texas generates not just mere insights or enhancements, but also provides lasting results that increase and unfold over time.